Saturday 7 May 2016

My Free Graze Box

I don’t really think anyone can say no to free food. I know I could definitely not resist when I got the chance to get myself a free box using one of the many codes that they advertise. The whole 4 healthy-ish snacks every 2 weeks situation has always interested me and I have come close to signing up to graze in the past, but I have always backed out for various reasons. PS this isn’t sponsored in any way.
One of those reasons being that I am allergic to nuts and unfortunately, I don’t actually how bad my allergy is (and to be honest I don’t really want to find out!). I do know that my allergy can allow me to not die if I eat food which has been close or packed near nuts.How kind of it. The website does make it clear that it’s not very suitable for those with allergies. However to my surprise I found out that I could actually  set dietary requirements. This meant I could exclude nuts-based foods from my Graze Box order entirely! Fabuuulous!
They also have a lovely little system where you can sift through the various different snacks and choose whether or not you think you would like them.  If you have had something in the past and would like it again you can hit the love button and you would be more likely to receive it again. You can change the box’s nutritional requirements too. From a sugar count tailored box to a pure ingredients box. I chose the light box which meant my snacks would be 150 calories or less and trust me, this did not make them any less tastier.

So, onto the contents!
First of all, can we just appreciate how cute the boxes are! I plan on reusing this to put my father’s day gift in!

Hapas Tapas:  So this is roasted corn and broad beans and they’re so moreish! It had the same kind of crunchiness as crisps and had a slightly tangy spicy taste to it!



Vitamin C crush: This one was my least favourite I’m not the biggest fan of dried fruits. It was very interesting to try dried coconut and I did find myself craving them again! A very nice little sugar fix when you want something a little more healthy.



Banoffee Dippers: Oh my goodness! I’m still in shock at how these are only 147 calories! They are seriously SO yummy! The banana dippers are like a wholemeal shortbread and the toffee sauce is kind like a golden syrup texture and I could not get enough of them! Mmmm. Definitely the sweetest and definitely my favourite.



Triple Berry Smoothie: Like I said I’m not the biggest fan of dried fruits but ooo those strawberries and oo those chewy banana slices. I would be happy to receive these again and I have realised I really enjoy the snacks that I can eat in little bits and literally graze over.




I was very happy with my Graze box and decided to continue on it with it, as a little every 2 week treat. I have various different codes for anyone that wants to try it out. You can get your 1st box free and then cancel if you wish. I was completely intending to cancel mine after the first one, but I loved it too much. It’s oddly pleasing getting a box of snacks delivered through your door.


Let me know if you used any of the codes. What was your favourite snack?



No comments:

Post a Comment