Thursday 30 June 2016





 I saw that a while ago one of favourite youtubers\blogger, Jess from JDRmakeup had done this tag over her on her blog. I really enjoyed reading it and thought it was a lovely way for you to get to know me!


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally straight, however it does get a couple of kinks in whenever it dries naturally and when I sleep on it, making it sort-of wavy. It used to be poker straight when I was a little girl so I don’t know what's really happened to it!
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to the salon?
I dye my hair myself. I always have, I find it too expensive to go to the salon every 6 weeks or whenever. I am thinking about going though, because I think it will save me a lot of stress and disappointment with box hair dyes and I feel like my hair could do with a sprucing up in terms of colour as well.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?
For work, I normally just shove it up in a high pony tail. For days where I am not at working and going out I normally wear it in plaits the night before and in the morning it is somewhat in lose waves, I find this a lot more simpler than having it straightened or natural since it gets so knotty over- night.
4. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
I barely wear hardly anything to work so it takes me about ten minutes maximum but it can take me from 45 -60 minutes if I want to do everything properly. I hate being rushed, if I want to feel  10/10 on my make-up.
5. What do you do first, face or eyes?
I start with foundation and primer first; I think creates a nice blank canvas for the more colourful products. However, Sometimes I start with eye shadow if there’s going to be a lot of fall out.
6. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I normally just buy what I need, but if I like the look of something I will buy most likely buy depending on my funds are like. I don’t really just keep what I need, I normally and like to keep it ( you know, just in case).
7. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Probably a couple of times a month! I normally wear them for special occasions or when I am going out on a night out. I will rarely wear them when I'm just going shopping or whatever. I don’t necessarily need them but I always think they make my make-up look more ‘made-up’.
8. What are your current everyday makeup staples?
I absolutely adore the naked 2 and 3 palettes ( I will one day own the first one!), they never fail to let me down and appear just a pigmented as they do on a swatch as they do on your eyelids. I don’t really have anything else at the moment. I will always have certain things I will be most likely to use  [blog post on that here] but nothing is really standing out to me. I am really liking a lot of highlight at the moment and I am really loving the yellow –toned  Undress Your Skin by MUA for that.
9. Do you wear makeup if you're home alone or with family?
Normally, no if I am just at home, my skin can very get irritated so I like use this time to let my skin breathe and try to apply as much moisturizer as I possibly can. If we are going out then I will most likely wear either a  full face of make-up or a 'no make-up' make-up look.
10. How many high-end products do you have?
I can’t say I have a lot. The majority of my makeup I own is mostly drugstore. I have a handful of products from benefit and then my two naked palettes and I think that’s it. I have to do a lot of research and planning before I buy anything that's over about £15, I’m a little frugal like that. 
11. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide in the morning when you're getting dressed?
I normally have a rough idea of what I would like to wear and what I would like to wear I with it. I have to wear a certain uniform to work, so normally I am very eager to plan to wear something else.
12. How often do you change your handbag?
I literally only own one bag at the moment! I had a clear out of bags a while a go and since then have not been able to build my collection back up. I am just normally using a brown leather one from Zara and I also have recently purchased a small Dune messenger bag which I love and is fast becoming my new go-to bag.
13. How often or when do you work out?
HA. Honestly not very often. I very nearly went out the other day for a jog (for the first time a long time), but then my phone broke and had to fix it. I find it SO hard to find the motivation to get out and for a jog. I have started to use exercise videos at home, since this doesn’t actually involve me leaving the house.
14. Left or right handed?
Right. 
15. How tall are you?
I think I am 5 ft 5 give or take a few inches.
16. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I did french GCSE, which I hated at the time but would love to be able to speak a little fluent french now. The only thing I really remember is the word for grapefruit which is pamplemousse and that’s only because I find that word oddly adorable! 
17. Sweet or savoury?
I do tend to like savoury things more, but I do have a giant sweet tooth at the same time. I will be more likely to choose a savoury item over a sweet though.
18. What's your favourite perfume?
Bombshell By Victoria Secret and Tease by Victoria Secret. – Basically anything by Victoria Secret! Haha!
19. How many pets do you have?
I have a new maltese Puppy! He's adorable and I love him!
20. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I don’t get a lot on mine but any that I do get I will of course read them. I normally skim through comments on other people’s blogs just to see what everyone else’s opinions are, if it’s a review or what not.
21. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? 
I guess, I do in a way keep a mental list and then do further research into them later on.
22. How did you come up with your blog name?
So, I was struggling so hard to come up with a name for my blog. I really like the idea of significant dates and months. September is one of my favourite months, since Summer is coming to an end it gets a little cooler and there’s such beautiful sunsets at night. It’s also the month of my birthday so I decided to base my name around that. 
23. What sort of camera do you use for your photographs?
I use a Nikon D3100, it’s not the best but it does the job J
24. What's your favourite colour?
I like a lot of different colours for a lot of different reasons . I really like pastel colours 
25. Do you swear?
I do yes, although it changes depending who I am with. It’s likely increase to swear when I am with friends or my boyfriend. I don’t normally swear around my family and work colleagues as much.
26. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
So there isn’t really a whole of the day left to be honest! It’s 10 to 8 on a Saturday and I will be just having a quiet night in. I am all partied out from last night still. I will probably take a nice long shower and plan my next blog post, since I have no idea what I want to write about.

I hope you enjoyed this! Let me know if you do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment