Thursday 21 July 2016



If you read my posts here and here. It is literally no secret that  I adore the benefit mascara, "They’re real". I could go on all day (almost) about how much I love this mascara and probably still have more to say the next morning. I am well and truly in love with a mascara (it’s rather sad but I’ll live ;) ).   Saying that, no matter how much I love that mascara, a part of me can never quite justify spending £20 every other month . It’s not that "They’re Real" isn’t worth it, I mean in my eyes, it totally is. I just find this mascara as more of a luxury and normally buy when I have disposable income or when I have vouchers and such. 
 In the mean time I have found a few certain lower price drugstore mascaras which I also really love and help fill in the "They’re Real" mascara shaped hole in my heart. I thought I would give you a post on my favourite 3!





1- W7 Big Lash

This first I will talk about is this one. This used to be my go-to mascara back when I was in school. Obviously not realising that less is more I would wear this daily. It creates really voluminous lashes and without clumping. It is easy to layer and build-up volume and length with this. Very proud of myself 16-year old self for finding this little gem for only £3!


2-  Boujour Ultra Curl

I actually picked up this mascara ago on a whim. It was 3 for 2 on Boujour and I needed one more item to finish the deal and so I picked up this. I’m glad I did! It’s really lovely mascara for a more natural lengthy-look on your lashes. It separates your lashes without clumping and adds slight volume. I love this mascara for every day, as it holds a curl really nicely and adds a volumised and natural looking texture to the lashes.


3- Maybelline Falsies Drama Push Up

Any mascara with the word falsies in, I normally scoff at in disbelief. Honestly though, this mascara does a fantastic job at creating a false-lash effect. The formula is really pigmented and so, it gives off the illusion that your eyelashes are a lot fuller than what they seem. The comb-like brush separates your lashes really well give them an individual and defined length. 

What are your favourite drugstore mascaras?

No comments:

Post a Comment